Guarantee & Warranty
- Goods are guaranteed for a period of 12 months from date of purchase.
- Date of purchase is deemed to be the date the Goods are delivered to the Customer or such address the Customer requests from time to time.
- CasaLivins may, at their sole discretion, extend the warranty to begin on the date of purchase by the consumer or end user of the Customer providing this is no more than 3 months after delivery of Goods to the retailer.
CasaLivin use a national* courier to deliver nationwide quickly.
Free delivery is only available to Mainland England only.
*Delivery Exclusion to Northern Scotland, Isle of Wight, Channel Isles, isles of Man, Channel Isles, and Ireland. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote before purchasing.
Easy Assembly – Delivered Flat packed format to save carriage
Terms & Conditions
- In the event of any delivery discrepancies, shortages, manufacturing defects, incorrect products or wrong components (e.g. wrong colour headboard) being supplied the customer must provide written notification to CasaLivin within three working days by email to email@example.com. Failure to provide this notification will mean that Goods remain fully chargeable and will still be invoiced to the Customer subject to the normal payment terms.
- All Goods will remain at the Customer’s risk until receipt of the Goods by CasaLivin. Please note that it is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that any returned Goods are adequately packaged in order to avoid any possible damage in transit. The returns form sent by Customer Services should be completed and submitted to confirm date and details of the return.
- If the physical return of an item is not required it will become the responsibility of the Customer to dispose of these Goods in a responsible fashion.
- All Goods to be processed for a return must be returned within 14 days of purchase. Failure to do so will result in the associated invoice becoming payable subject to the agreed payment terms.
- Credits on returns will only be processed upon receipt and inspection of returned items.
- Any credit notes due to any Customer account will be allocated within 14 days of returned items being received in our warehouse or our acknowledgement that a credit note is warranted.
- Where credit notes are raised, for whatever reason, these will only be for the amount invoiced. Under no circumstances will the value of credit notes be increased to cover administration or other direct or indirect costs.
- Under no circumstances will any debit note raised by the Customer be accepted by CasaLivin, a credit note request should be made instead.
- Buyer is to pay the cost of carriage for returning goods.
Cancellation of Scheduled Deliveries
- Cancellation of orders must be made before 12.00 on the scheduled day of dispatch. Failure to provide adequate notice will result in an administration charge (currently £50 but subject to change with 30 days’ notice) being applied to the Customer’s account.
- Cancellations will only become effective once acknowledged by CasaLivin by email,
We only accept payment via Paypal as a secure, trusted method of paying.
If this is not quite to your specification contact us for other product recommendations by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org